Electric tricycle scooters do not need large current discharge during operation. During the start-up, manned and uphill processes of an electric bicycle, it is best to use pedals to assist in operation, and try to avoid instantaneous high-current discharge. High-current discharges can easily lead to the crystallization of lead sulfate, thereby impairing the physical properties of the battery plates.
Electric tricycle scooters need to know the charging time to a certain extent. Under normal circumstances, the batteries are charged at night. During the operation, the average charging time is about 8 hours. If the discharge is shallow, the mileage after charging is very short. ), The battery will be full soon, continue to charge will appear overcharge phenomenon, resulting in battery water loss, heat, reduce battery life.
The battery of the electric tricycle scooter is mainly based on the fact that when the depth of discharge is 50% to 60%, the primary charge is the best. During the operation process, the actual use process can be converted to a certain degree of mileage. Depending on the actual situation, necessary charging is performed to avoid harmful charging.
Electric tricycle scooters should prevent high-temperature exposure of electric vehicles, and they must be strictly prohibited from being exposed to sunlight during operation. To a certain extent, an excessively high temperature environment will increase the internal pressure of the battery to a certain extent, which will cause the battery to limit pressure. The valve is forced to open automatically, the direct consequence is to increase the amount of water loss in the battery, and excessive dehydration of the battery will inevitably lead to a decrease in the battery activity, accelerate the softening of the plate, heat the shell when charging, the drum from the shell, deformation and other fatal damage.
Maintenance of electric tricycle scooter
1. The electric tricycle scooter needs to effectively check whether the battery box is locked before the bicycle is cycled and whether the display panel lights are normal.
2. When driving on a rainy day, the depth of accumulated water must not exceed the center of the electric wheel under normal conditions. If the water depth of the road area exceeds the center of the electric wheel, it may cause the electric wheel to seep. It caused a malfunction.
3. Vehicles should be kept away from places exposed to damp air, high temperatures, and corrosive gases, so as to avoid chemical corrosion of the plating surfaces of metal parts.
4. It is recommended to avoid exposing the entire vehicle to prolonged exposure to sunlight and rain for a long time so as not to damage the components in the controller, resulting in malfunction and accidents.
5. The structure of the electrical control part is complex, and the user should not disassemble or repair it without authorization. If the local charging voltage is not stable, it is easy to blow the charger fuse. It is recommended to use an AC voltage regulator.